Sunday, November 22, 2009

SANTA IS COMING!!!


On Saturday we went to watch Santa turn on the lights of a really big Christmas tree. There were lots of other people there too.

But before we met up with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric and the babies, I got to write a letter to Santa to ask him for a special present! Now, trying to figure out what to ask for from Santa is a really important thing. And REALLY hard! What do you ask for? What do you wish for? You don't want to get it wrong! Mommy helped me write it.

I'm sure he got my letter. He was there to light the tree and I'm sure he took my letter with him back to the north pole. Mommy says that after we get back from visiting Nami, Poppie, Auntie Sammy, Uncle Joel, and Allison we can make our house pretty for him (and baby Jesus of course!).

Here I am writing my letter.














Mommy and I finished my letter. I did the "A" all by myself.
































I'm putting my letter in the big big red mailbox.



















I had to check to make sure that it went in. Whew. It did.

After Santa turned the lights on the tree he set off lots of fireworks. Just like at Disneyland!! When the fireworks ended we went to dinner, and then I got to try hot chocolate. You know, hot chocolate isn't really very hot, but it sure is yummy. It tastes just like candy! I got it all over my face but it was well worth the mess!




1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Amelia, I love your blog! Can't wait to see you and Mom and Daddy. Love always, Nami and Poppie