Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oodle the Poodle

So I've got a poodle named Oodle. She's a great poodle. She is pink, loves to snuggle, and is great at telling the other puppies not to lick me. She really likes to play Shoots and Ladders with me and mommy and daddy. Sometimes she has trouble spinning the wheel or moving her piece but I try to help her. Sometimes she gets so excited that she knocks me over (no wait, that's Max that does that). I've actually got lots of puppies. I've listed some of them below:

Oodle is a pink poodle
Maxie looks just like my big dog Max
Big Black Dog is a big black and brown dog
Bat is covered in little red hearts
Hearty kind of looks like a hot dog
Scotty is a little black dog that talks with an accent
The twins don't have names but they are tan with fuzzy hair

Sometimes in the morning I go and watch Sesame Street in Mommy and Daddy's bed and all my puppies have to come with me. If I miss one they just whine and whine until I get mommy or daddy to go and get them. What silly dogs!


No comments: