Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Another Beautiful Evening in Austin

Tonight we met up with my friends Cole and Callum (and their parents) for a Blues on the Green concert.  They brought along a new friend Jocelyn (and her mommy and daddy). It was the best night but it was HOT. The music was really good and I was so happy to see my friends. I also got to pet a cute little puppy just like my Scotty dog. Here are some photos from the night.

I love picnics!



Callum playing airplane with his mommy.


Cole liked playing airplane too!


Callum and I both tried on his mommy's hat!


My new friend Jocelyn tried on Cole's daddy's cowboy hat while I had Cole's mommy's hat on. We are two silly girls!


I love cupcakes and my mommy!

It was a great night!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

YES YES YES, FINALLY!! The blog is updated, and we love it and youuuuuuuu!! R&S