Friday, August 13, 2010

Visit from Daddy at School

Today was a very special day at school. My daddy (also known as my husband Jason) came to my class and read to us two stories he's written for me. One is about a princess who shares and the other is about fairies who are kind. Everyone sat in a circle to hear the stories. Me and my friends Catherine, Mia, Bella, and Sydney all sat up close so we could listen. One of the boys started talking and the girls yelled at him to keep quiet so they could listen. Daddy did such a great job. All my friends wanted him to read more stories and he said he would come back another time to read them the stories about the mermaids and something else new.

It was the best Friday ever. Now, we're off to our last splash day of the summer.

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

So great, Amelia--you've got a great daddy who loves you sooo much, and so do I, Nami