Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birthday Party Fun!

Here's the birthday boy hitting the pinata
My turn at that pinata!
Today mommy, daddy, and I went to a birthday party of a new friend RM. He was turning one and his parents threw him an awesome party.
Another try at that pinata!

They had a bounce house, two pinatas, and the best cake EVER! I had such a great time. I got lots of candy from the pinatas and the cake was delicious. Lots of mommy's friends from her work were there too and it was nice seeing them.


Did I mention how much I love bounce houses?

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Amelia sure had a lot of fun at her friend’s birthday. Seems like the party was quite enjoyable. I’m also taking my son to his cousin’s birthday party this weekend at one of the nearby LA event venues. My boy was very eager to pick a gift for his cousin when we were out shopping yesterday.