Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My New Bedroom

Mommy and Daddy worked very hard this spring to make me a whole new bedroom. I love it. We painted my room pink, got me a new bed, dresser, table and chair. It is so pretty. My puppies love it too.


Mommy and daddy let me help paint. It was really fun!
Here I am painting the walls... wait, that's not the wall, that's me painting mommy. Silly Amelia.

Mommy and Daddy also painted me! Good thing I was just wearing underwear! That would have been a very big mess!


Welcome to my room!!


Here's my bed... note the puppies. Daddy sometimes says that there are so many puppies on my bed that there is no room for me. I think he's pretty silly. We all snuggle up together!


My dresser.

And me (and Aurora)!

1 comment:

Love from Rose and Skye said...

Oh, soooo beautiful, glad you are blogging again!