Thursday, August 26, 2010

Clifford the Big Grey Dog

I really like going over to the dog park to see all the puppies playing in the water and running around together like maniacs. Tonight, as we were leaving the park, this huge dog came over to us. I mean, he was a really big dog. I turned to daddy and said, "daddy, that dog is almost as big as Clifford." He really was.


Lilli Nanna-Nanna told me later that when she grows up she wants to be just as big as that dog. I don't think Corgis get that big, but I'm not going to tell her. I bet Emily Elizabeth never thought little red dogs got as big as Clifford and look at how big he grew! 

1 comment:

The Daily Daisy said...

Tell Lilli Nanna-Nanna corgi's DO get that big if they are very very good dogs....just look at Daisy! hee hee Love you & your blog! Auntie Sammy