Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cowgirl Dress-Up

Since it's summer, on Fridays we've been having dress-up days at school. We've had a Red, White and Blue Day, Storybook Day, Fairytale Day, Western Day, and last Friday was Pajama Day.

Here's a photo of me from Red, White, and Blue Day. Two of my friends Mia and Sydney are in the background wearing the same dress!

Here I am in my cowgirl dress for Western Day. I wanted to go as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. She did live on a farm you know!

Sorry I don't have any photos from Storybook Day (I went as Wendy from Peter Pan), Fairytale Day (I went as Princess Rosalie), or Pajama Day (I wore my favorite Arial pajamas). I'll ask mom to take pictures next year!

1 comment:

The Daily Daisy said...

Yeahhhhh Mimi is back in the blogosphere! Best blog evah! Love you and we look forward to lots of of posts with lots of pictures! Love you-love you-love you! Uncle Dole, Auntie Sammie and Cousin Allison