Saturday, August 21, 2010

Mini Vacation

Out at RGK for the weekend with my peeps. For those who are wondering, that's my husband, mommy, and the puppies Wiena (the wiener dog), Ellie (the brown lab), and Lilli Nanna-Nanna (the corgi formerly known as Sandy).  We've been having a great time. My hands look like raisins and my hair is a crazy mess from being in the pool. This morning daddy made mommy and I breakfast. We ate it out on the deck. It sure was good. Then we went for a big hike around RGK. I rode on daddy's shoulders for much of the hike. It was HOT but great fun. Mommy took a bunch of pictures, but said we will have to wait until we get home to post them.

I think we might be going to find Mexican food for dinner tonight. Mommy said that tomorrow we are all going to Schlitterbaun with Auntie Aya, Uncle Eric, and Auntie Jessica. I'm not sure what it is, but mommy said I should love it. She also said that I will really look like a raisin after we go. My bet is that it's a big swimming pool. I hope there are lots of floaties.

Mommy's calling saying that we are heading to dinner so I've got to go. I'll post more later.

RGK is really awesome and I'm having a great time... but where are Cole and Callum?

No comments: