Thursday, September 29, 2011

Adventures in NYC with Mommy and Daddy

Last weekend Mommy, Daddy, and I got to go to New York City on vacation. Well actually, Mommy and I got to go on vacation while Daddy had to work. But he did get to be on TV and meet some chef mommy thinks is verra handsome...

Here are some pictures Mommy and I took on the trip.

DAY 1

Right when we got off the subway we ran into this guy.
Mommy was really excited to meet him but I just thought he was some bald guy.

My first NYC hotdog. Yum!! I ate the whole thing.

There was a cool street fair going on right outside our hotel! 
Playing on the rocks in Central Park! So fun!!
  

Wee-hu!! 

Heading down to the famous Merry-Go-Round in Central Park

When is it my turn???

Mom... I don't want my picture taken...
I want to go on the Merry-Go-Round!!

Yippee!!!

I wanted to go in the wagon instead of riding the horse.

Central Park with Mommy and Daddy

You're squishing me!!

Mommy said that behind me was a famous hotel.
The one where Eloise lives (The Plaza I think). I wonder if I can live there too?



Time Square... but I didn't see any clocks. Just LOTS OF LIGHTS!

It blew my mind. Seriously.

That's it for Day 1. I'll post Day 2 tomorrow. See ya!!

No comments: