Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Field Trip to the Library!

Today I was supposed to go to the dentist. But a-haaaa my social calendar was too full to allow such a luxury. Instead, we are going on the bus to the library! I love books. Love, love, love them. Mommy and Daddy read me at least two books every night before bed. Now that I'm in kindergarten I have my own book each night that I have to read to THEM! Each week my teacher sends home a book for me to read, and I have to answer questions about it. This week's book is all about a dog that has to run out of things. It's pretty good. I also really like this pop-up dinosaur book that I got from Nami. It's awesome... I'm serious.

I'll let you know how the library was later.

Hmm... I wonder if Mom and Dad are going to reschedule that dentist appointment?

I won't remind them and maybe they will forget about it.

2 comments:

Coleman Times said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa (the mom's co-worker) said...

I vote for going to the library any day over the dentist.

Hope you checked out lots of cool books.