Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sad News

I am very sad to tell you all that Sunny, my sweet fish, has died. When we got home from our walk tonight Mommy noticed that Sunny wasn't moving. Mommy and Daddy told me that she was really old (twice as old as Daddy's grandma!) and that she must have been all used up. I decided that I wanted to bury her in the back yard. So we went out back, had a little service for her, and each said goodbye. Daddy told her that he hoped she'd be with lots of fish friends and that she would never be replaced, I told her I loved her, and Mommy told her that she hopes in fish heaven she can have more than one pellet of food to eat each day.

Mommy and Daddy said that next weekend we can go and get another fish, but I don't want to get another one like her. I'd like to get a different kind and a new fish tank. Maybe one with a pirate ship.

I love you Sunny and I will miss you every day.

1 comment:

Nami and Poppie, Rose and Skye and Rennie said...

Amelia, so sorry to hear about Sunny, I am sure she is in a happy place now, I love you and so does Poppie, Love always, Nami