Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Running with Mommy and Daddy

Last night I went running with Mommy and Daddy at Town Lake. As you know, we are down there a lot. But yesterday I decided I wanted to do the "loop" without the jogging stroller.* I ran some, walked some, and was carried a little. It was great. EXCEPT... as we were getting to the end I couldn't help it... I just started scrunching over. My legs were just aching. I kept saying to mom and dad, "My knees are aching! My knees are aching!!" But then the strangest thing started to happen. My butt started to itch REALLY BAD. So I just stood there and said (very loudly), "you guys!! My butt REALLY ITCHES!! I'm serious!!" Mommy and Daddy seemed like they cared but still made me walk the rest of the way to the car. Tonight we're heading down there again. I think I'll have them bring the jogging stroller this time!

* Amelia's mom here... just as a point of clarification - the "loop" is 3.1 miles. Amelia walked and ran almost all of it! Way to go Amelia!!

No comments: