Thursday, September 22, 2011

The lovies are controlling me

As you know, I have a lot of lovies. What can I say, I have a lot of love to give and my lovies are only to happy to share the love. Tonight, something very weird happened. I suspected something the other morning when most of my lovies were on the floor when I woke up, but this evening removed all of my doubts. Yes, ... my lovies are controlling me. I was trying to put on my pajamas and could not get my arm through the sleeve. Then, I fell out of my bed for no good reason at all. I think that my lovies are using a remote controller to make me look silly. I am not sure yet which one is doing it. Maybe its Hearty. Maybe that heart that she holds is really a secret remote control made to look like a heart. It could be Bella Ella Torres Coleman. She has been giving me the blank stares lately and I admittedly have not been paying her as much attention as I used to. I will be keeping a special eye on them. One of these days one of them is going to slip up and make a mistake and then I will catch them at their little game.

No comments: