Thursday, September 29, 2011

Playing with Mommy in New York

Day 2

Bright and early Mommy and I headed out of our hotel and went to find one of my true loves... bagels! I love them. They are amazingly delicious. Especially when they have lots of yummy cream cheese!

Hello friend - A blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese. YUM!!

Oh man, that's delicious. Seriously!

Mommy liked her bagel too!

Wait, wait... I need another bite!

After our delicious breakfast (did I say I love bagels?), Mommy and I hopped on the subway and headed uptown to the Natural History Museum.

Boy the subway is loud and the trains move fast!!

Hi mommy!

Oh that T-Rex was scary and had huge teeth!!

Mommy asked me what kind of dinosaur I would like to be, and I told her I'd be a pterodactyl. Mommy told me how to spell it. I think it should start with a T but mommy says it starts with a P. I think I'm right.  

After we were finished at the Natural History Museum we headed downtown to Bryant Park and the New York City Public Library for Story Time!! When we got to Bryant Park I noticed there was another Merry-Go-Round. I decided to give riding on one of the pretty horses a try. It was very fun!!

I promise I wasn't afraid.

Ahh... me and my love.

The Merry-Go-Round was so beautiful and played the most wonderful music! 


Weeeeeee.....
Then we decided to relax a while in the park.

My favorite lovey


Sitting on  mommy working on my Rapunzel activity book

Self Portrait Number 1 - With new puppy

Self Portrait 2 - Just me and my girl


After a relaxing time in the park we were off to story time at the New York Public Library. It was great. The teacher sang songs, read books, and even did a little dancing. She read four books. My two favorites were the one about the jelly fish and the one about the dog. Mommy is really good at remembering the stories and can tell them even without the book!!

Mommy and I at story time at the library

Back on the subway again! This time, we were heading to lower Manhattan to meet up with mommy's friend Veronica!

Here I am in Veronica's office! Mommy sure does miss her!

After we picked up Veronica we headed to their house in Brooklyn and to birthday dinner for Mommy. I got to see Veronica's puppies Howard and Billy. I haven't seen Howard since we all ran the doggy dash together! We went to a yummy pizza place for dinner and I fell asleep! I never got to have the birthday cupcakes but Mommy said they were very yummy!

It was a really great day!! So fun!

Next up... Day 3!

No comments: